Residents and visitors can enjoy the Coastal Bend’s beaches because of the many months of warm and sunny weather.
The city’s beach parking permits make wonderful holiday stocking stuffers for anyone on your gift-giving list.
The beach permits will be available starting Tuesday and are valid from the day of purchase until Dec. 31, 2019.
The parking permits can be purchased at a participating vendor before heading to the beach.
They can be found at the following locations:
- All Stripes locations.
- H-E-B (Aransas Pass, Corpus Christi, Portland & Rockport)
- Walmart (Flour Bluff & Aransas Pass)
- Academy Sports (Corpus Christi & Portland)
- Naval Air Station-Corpus Christi/ITT Department
- Corpus Christi Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Nueces County Padre Balli Park Headquarters Office
- Dick’s Sporting Goods
- CVS Pharmacy (Padre Island location only)
- TAMUCC (University Services)
- Central Cashiering at Corpus Christi City Hall (First floor)
- CC Cycle Plaza (Island and SPID)
- Circle K (Padre Island location only)
- Murphy Oil USA (Alice, Aransas Pass, Corpus Christi, Portland & Rockport)
The permit must be permanently affixed to the vehicle’s windshield. All of the funds generated by the permit sales are reinvested so that a clean and safe environment is provided for the enjoyment of all beach visitors.
For more information, please call the Corpus Christi Parks & Recreation Department’s Beach Office at (361) 826-3423 or (361) 826-8542, or visit www.ccparkandrec.com (BEACH PARKING PERMITS).